Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The wonderment of childhood... we could learn a lot from our kids

I'm going to try to blog more photos I've taken over the course of the summer... as there are some real gems that remind me of what it means to be a mom... & to take the time to stop & smell the flowers.

This was a very good day!

My son loves to pick flowers for me...even if they're only dandelions, I make such a fuss over them because I'd much rather have a fistfull of weeds that mean something... than 10 dozen roses that don't mean anything!

This is one of the joys of being a parent!

:o)




1 comment:

Nichola said...

That top photo is the bees knees. I love it when my son picks dandelions for me... usually stopping when we're in a rush and he sees one on the edge of the sidewalk. Sort of makes the rushing seem silly.