Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Shopping for a Cat Lover? Here are Some Gift Ideas!

If your hunting high & low for something cute to give a cat lover this holiday season, I may have handcrafted just the thing you're looking for at www.isewcute.etsy.com
To find all the ready made kitty-specific items that I have done, check out this shop search. There are rings & necklaces available in a variety of colors, shapes, & styles ready to ship by the next business day!
I can do custom kitty portrait jewelry in any of the shapes in my shop as well as jewelry made from your family photos, or child's artwork! All I need is a high resolution photo & a few days to create your personal treasure! What would be more special to someone than a custom pet portrait piece? Those are the orders I love to work on the most because I know they'll truly be loved by the person who receives it.
These types of items take a little longer to ship for the crafting time involved...usually a few days - up to a week depending on how fast the resin sets up, but they are well worth the wait!

Best thing to do is get your order in early so there is plenty of time for it to reach you before the holiday. If you don't have to rush for the holidays, feel free to contact me any time at all about a custom order! I do several throughout the year for birthdays, anniversaries, as well as pet memorial pieces. That way you can keep your pet & children close to your heart always.


Stay Sparkly!

No comments: