Friday, November 14, 2014

Holiday shopping for unicorn jewelry couldn't be easier! If you're looking for a unicorn glitter necklace, isewcute on etsy can fix you right up with something you won't be able to find anywhere else!

I'm mad about unicorns! In fact, I have a whole unicorn shop section dedicated to my unicorn crafting. I've always adored unicorns, but my daughter is the drive behind the need for me to come up with new designs all the time. She is my biggest inspiration. Whenever she wears one of her custom isewcute creations to school, she is the envy of all the girls.
I've made some new designs this season & wanted to share!

I've been expanding my line of unique unicorn jewelry items & now have pieces like this wonderful winter themed unicorn brooch. This would look gorgeous pinned to a lovely sweater, coat, or purse. It's a fabulous winter accessory...not just for little girls.

I made this little pastel rainbow kawaii glitter heart ring to coordinate with my original unicorn glitter heart necklace.

If you're looking for something that really stands out & will be sure to get you noticed, I make custom unicorn big glitter resin heart rings like this cherry red heart with shiny silver unicorn silhouette! It's a showstopper at app. 2' wide by 2" tall. One of my personal favorites!

I have also created some dangly glitter resin unicorn earrings like these bright rainbow resin hearts! If you don't see them in the shop, or would like a custom glitter blend, message me on Etsy!

It's all about pink, pink, pink with these pretty ponies!

but for some girls, pink just won't do... so I made this gorgeous glittery unicorn necklace in lovely lavender!

I've even created some unicorn nebula jewelry in my galaxy jewelry line.

This colorful rainbow bright unicorn necklace features a white unicorn silhouette, a rainbow palette of various glitters, & stars. It's available for purchase in my etsy shop.

There is also a ring available in a bright colorful glittery rainbow blend!

My winter unicorn necklace is popular this time of year with the changing of the seasons & with winter nearly upon us here in the northern hemisphere.

I've even made a one of a kind Hanukkah unicorn statement necklace!

I have more designs available in the shop that I haven't posted here...so stop by & take a peek if you believe in unicorns or know someone who does!

No comments: